First Lab!

Wow!  I always thought that cutting a potato was easy, but not when you need to give it seven equal sides. I didn’t even know what the word tourne stood for; however, I now know that it’s a tiny football shaped potato.  On the other hand, I look forward to learning many new things in lab and hope to conquer d potato.  I am a little nervous about the quizzes and timed tests; I tend to stress about things a little bit. 

I must say that this is my first blog and I’m not sure how to go about writing one.  I think that the first day of class went rather well and I enjoyed it. I look forward to next week, minus the quiz. I hope that I’m not too far behind all the other kids in class, most of them have gone to a BOCES program. I don’t think that it should be too bad since I’ve worked at a cafe’ and restaurant for many years now. 

I hope that these blogs become a little easier as the time passes because this one seems to be a little tough.  See you Wednesday!

-Heather Davie

One thought on “First Lab!

1. Heather,

Try not to stress out too much over the quizzes (although I know how you feel) I’m sure you will see that if you study from your journal and pay attention….they are not really that difficult.

Blogging is also really quite easy: because there’s no wrong or right way to do it. As long as you are reflecting on the lab….that is perfect!
    Keep trying and the more you blog the more comfortable you will be with it. Think of it as an online journal…easy!